Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, avril 29, 2004

    yOz~ [tHursDay] late for sch today. >.<" aarrgghh~ [joyCe: ting over my suggestion of riding a bike to mRt station~ =x] shan't mention y we are late. =] hweeliNg.luvina also late. hahAs... den we 4 sign the same date loRz... 12,13,14 May. hhaaii- while signing the form, oNg came over to confiscate hweeliNg.joyCe de ear sticks. den i sUey suEy also tio. argh!! first 2 ear holes also cannot put ear stick lor!! kaOz!! wad tupid rule is tad?! hu sae cannot one!! doRtz!! nvMz... =) had chiNese. cHai borrow foolscap from me. =x cMe. did sth abt bgr de naHz... pe~ nth much nor. sat thr tok tok tok. hahAs... reCess. went to gt $$ from joHn.saNee.chUngheNg.jieHan. wah laOz... ytd joHn tell me jieHan will be gifin ALL coins. 50 1o cents.20 2o cents.blaHz... and he reli did!!! -faint- nearly faint counting the $$ nia. [yoNgHan: thanks for your file. =x] changed with the water stall de aunTies. den screamed like siao char bo. den go find mRs koNg. hahs... was so happy lor!! finally settled this prob le. actually thot will be unable to sell one. buden still can. =D went back to canteen. buy water. den go around telling ppl this xi yUan~ hahAs... den tok to eKkawaT awhile~ (o.O) he saw us on sat!! loLz... at sUntec. w/o our noticing. >.<" f&n. had a test loRz... den oNg go thru the paper. using mine!! so xia suEy. she go say out ALL my errors. "yt.. since wen thr is high biological fats..?" argh!! it was actually mono-saturated fats!! =\ den aikchUn.kianchaNg keep laffing at my errors. den oNg keep diao me when thra wrong ans. >.<" [which was alot of times laHz... considering how many mistakes i haf..] buden oNg say will be able to pass... =D histOry. did sth on arguement again. den check file. hahAs... he say my file similar to 3j de peep de!! cux of the tupid smiley face. i tell him "mr chEw... no choice maHz... my best fren in 3j. den we gt the same liking. of cux the file almost similar laHz... den the file still in my com. loRz... u dun belief can come my hse check." blech- like husband, like wife. englisH. tok abt functional writing and all. can u belief it?! we will be hafing exam neh!! *excited* den xinrUi tell me sth. haha!! my instinction was ritr~ =PpPp went to bUgis after tad. ate at yosHi. hahs... den go find earsticks loRz... cux tad si, tupid, idiotic, er xin, piggy patriCk still refuse to return me my earsticks!! -.- nvMz... suan le~ but we cannot find!! den saw eeshuEn.hweeliNg. went around shop shop loRz... den es went back. hahAs... left we 3. went to mariNa to gt earstivks. but too mkuch disappointment, waTts in's closed!! went to tat to tad ah gUa shop. the ear sticks sax one. plus tad man is playing this horrible, errie music which totally freak me out. -run away- =x went for mini melts! =D nice nice. loLz... den walk citylink loRz... go and see my darliNg adiDas bag. XD so nice!! wo xi huan!! $59.o0. wait for me!! =x the black one vv. nice neh!! i like i like.. the price also beli nice. loLz... den go home le nor~ hahAs... kKz laHz... wan go out le. need buy sth. =D taTa~ everyone.. good luck for tmr the english mid yr wor!! mux pass neh!! =D

    [goOd luCk fOr tMr's engLish.]

    Aucun commentaire: