Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 20, 2004

    yOz! [tUesDay] laLala~ 2nd day of the week le. hahAs... nth much happen baHz. reading period. hahAs... hao wan. koNg came over to tok to us abt the remedial-choir clash. den said tad she wanted to tok to us. jus nice, tanaihUa walk past. so she pretended to say, she want to tok to us during recess. loLz... we waited for aihUa to walk away, den go look for koNg. loLz... wasted 3miNs of reading period. *cheers* nt lot laHz... but, its still 3 mins woRs. =x laLala~ maThs. xiaoqiNg wanted to borrow maThs tb. den went to find loRz... den sU in 3e. see us walk around, stop us. " WHY ARE U WALKING AROUND?!" blech- as if her business litat. go teach ur class lah! hwaNg [our life savior] jus nice come out. den we pretend pretend sae she come back liao, go back class. phew* tmr gt maThs test. 31'o4 pPl~ jiayoUz woRs! (^__^)v oOOh ya, sth happened after reading period too. shan't mention it. =] pointless though. waHaha~ chiNese. handed in my SIGNED test paper. waHaha! guai baHz... =P chEecHai sae i forge one. argh- idiotic guy. den nth much le baHz... dun remember neHz... hahAs... after sch. cHemistRy!! aarrgghh~ tupid. [joyCe: paiseHz neHz!! make u wait for me!! so sorry!! *feel bad bad* nextym i wait for ya!! (^.-)] den joyCe came loRz... and gane huBert his darling letter. [HubeRt: u dun sad naHz... im sure she dun mean wad she said de... =)] den went back loRz... decided to go my hse thr de maC for chicken fillet! waHaha~ nt bad woRs... and... I CAN BITE IT!!! heEhEe~!! =x nt bad baHz~ loLz... den went to caltex buy soya bean drink. loLz... den went back le baHz... I COOKED NOODLES FOR MY HOLE FAMILY!! XD li hai baHz?! kKz... i jus boil the noodles. >.<" but.. gd enuff le!! =x laLala~ [leCia: thanks for ur file wors!! wo ai ni!! ^___^] [once again... im the bad guy huHz..? never mind. wo bu xi han!!!]

    [don't read my blog if u are unhappy with me]

    Aucun commentaire: