Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, avril 24, 2004

    blaHz... sth wrong with my com. lagging like siao. cant eben see wad i am typing. only will appear after like, 5sec. wadever~ [satUrDay] went out with leCia.joyCe loRz... walk abt. den go play play. attempted paRa paRa~ hahAs... passed the first time. but... =\ loLz... keep playing loRz... den go eat eat. den come back play again. hahAs waHlaOz... reli lagging like siao!! argh~ bth!! den steFanie.huiliNg come. den play play play loRz... leCia.steFanie.joyCe.me left first... cux wanted to go mariNa maHz.. left huiliNg and her -ahem- thr. hahAs... steFanie.joyCe went for breadtaLk. den leCia.me go mariNa first. hahAs... played paRa. sucked. den dDr loRz... keep recieving calls from Ma. blech- kpkb soOo much. den walked back loRz... tok abt plamistry on the way back. hahAs.so farni. laLala~ nth mich le baHz... cant stand the lagginess anymore le!! chOy~
    [The dark clouds have cleared, and the sun is shining bright again.]

    [why must u tell me? ='(]

    Aucun commentaire: