Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 11, 2004

    boOo~! [sUnDay] went out with joyCe... had 2 cups of yaMi yogUrt again... saw keLly liM... saw qiaOzHi too... cut my hair. bad hair cut! [joyCe: dun lie!! i noe its bbaadd!!] bought dinner back for Ma.me. energy on nKf! sooOoo nice!! dey danced beli nicely. the songs... knew tad nt they sing one. is player sing de. hahAs... nth much baHs... tmr gt sch again. =\

    to tad farking guy harassing my family & me:

    do u ting tad its reli fun to continiously call my hse fone?! NO!! its irritating!! nt fun!! its already 2o04!!! do u ting we will be so tupid tad we would actually belief smone used our fone no. to page u!! duHz!! gt real!! be more practical!!! hu used pager now anywae?! come out with some NEW and PRACTICAL idea like, telling us smone missed call u!!! tupid!! stop calling us!! u crated so much troubles for us, do u noe tad?! now my parents quarreling, u happy lah!! if i noe hu's tad farking idiotic blardy guy... i will nt let u off!! let u be impotent for ur rest of ur life lah!! mayb chop off all ur fingers to stop u from dialing my hse no!! STOP IT!!! i hate u!!!!!!!

    >.<" [calmed down] luviNa's back from malaysia! [welcUmz back wor!] missed ya much much. =D go studee chinese test le. byeEee~

    [stop prank calling us!!!]

    Aucun commentaire: