Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, avril 13, 2004

    arlOws... [tUesDay] nth much baHz... mrs hwaNg fini with co-orrdinate geometry le. goNna haf a test soon baHz..? [cham] cHinese. gt to noe our test results. blech- did soOo badly. ting i've gt 42/100..? eben chEecHai also beta den me. (T.T) cant blame mah. hu ask my parents to quarrel at this time. =\ cHemisTry. prOm aNg came. hahAs... nth much baHz... reCess. rather moodless nor. tHx to u. blech- suan le. f&n. ms oNg angry with us. cux gt 3 ppl nv hand in wB. i scolded dem and ask dem to chase her back. =x see i so considerate! =x to no much avail baHz... she DID come back. but... with this black face, and jus wan us to do our wB... sigh- hisT. had a tough time keeping myself awake..? too useda slpin during hisT le maHz... den now my seat de feng shui no gd. cant slp. =\ pOa. did the test. -.-|| dun ting its a test. blech- whr gt test so short one. ppl do halfway. "time's up!!" >.< ting can gt 1/2 marks oni. ms taN helped me abit abit with my errOrs. loLs... gonna haf a re-test on thUr. same timing?! ting everyone gotta rush like mad le. plus need to draw our own lines. which is so time-comsuming lor!! went to eat. den gt chEmisTry remedial. [boring] went thru ws. hahAs... cHandRa said i was her model student. [[xie xie xie xie]] cux i draw the struture correctly. taoyaNz- so many ppl cheer for me. =x den rakceNt.koOnaNn came out to draw draw. den so farni. den dey left liaO. so gd. >.< after awhile. left lor. went to look for luviNa.joyCe. was sitting in the canteen like an idiot waiting for dem to come. but went to the toilet to call dem lor. lata dey come liao. went home. =\ [ameLia: xie xie for ur concern wor~ gt time i tell ya wad happen. =D] [joyCe: xie xie for ur concern too wor~ =B] hafin lRc tmr. *cheers* time to read my snOw angeL xiao shuO!! its been sitting in my cupboard for quite sm time le. waHahAs~ realised im so mmaadd abt snOw angeL now. >.< wads wrong with me. [slap myself] oh ya... did i mention i looked reli bbaadd with this hairstyle..? >.< my maid spend 1/2 hr laffing at me. cux of this hair + braces. made me look like a small kid. >.< aarrgghh- go eat my dinner le. taTa~

    [its all ur fault]

    Aucun commentaire: