Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, avril 28, 2004

    arlOws~ [weDnesDay] didnt wear contacts today. hahAs... felt soOo weird. had appearance check again. >.<" caught for ANKLE SOCKS again. duhz!! dun siEwseNg noe wad the hell is ANKLE?! bwg. she eben rite my name into the file nia. duHz... had tP lessOns. went thru our comments loRz... siEwseNg wan us to tok to aihUa abt wad we feel abt her, instead of telling heNg straight away. hahAs... pOa. zZzz... boring. physiCs. gUi is back!! =D reCess. drank the same drink as cHai~! XD den sudden wear my speCs. cHai thr um cHio. >.< izit tad bbaadd...? laLala~ cheMistry. boring. englisH. had this terrible hicupp. -.- loLz... maThs. gt back maThs paper. 6/25. (T.T) soBz. my first failed class test. sigh- anDy gt 8. huBert gt 3/4..? xiaoqiNg gt 3/4..? hahAs... den went thru loRz... had assemBly after tad. zZzz...bt wad exam tips de lar. lRc. sat on the floor. hahAs... only ca pOh went thru all the dates loRz. =\ finished half of my bk le!! *cheers* haPpy~ i rite fini vol. 1 liaO~ of the vcd laHz... hahAs... laLala~ den went to singapOre post. wanted to buy pens maHz. den eat at lJs. hahAs... cham liao. tmr need to pay for the tickets liao. buden no one buying from us...? [joyCe: fang xing. i will help u find sm1 to buy ur tickets de. =D] den went to buy my darlig chocOlate~ loLz... said tad we would go thr to buy $10+- de food. for exams. haha... XD hmMm... so fast hoRz..? wan mid-yr le.=\ noOo~ change change. so fast hoRz..? wan my bdae le. XD waHaha. wo yao shi wu shui le~ =D [[mature ger]] =P

    [5 moRe Days to My Bdae...]

    Aucun commentaire: