Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, avril 18, 2004

    yOz~ [sUnDay] pei my mother go do faCial at my aUnt's workplace. hahAs... den i go play also. =x did this painful treatment. use crystaL saNd de. den rub on my face loRz... hurts. cux its damn rough. >.<" buden the effect beli smooth smooth one. hahAs... niCeniCe~ den went to this temple. slpt thr while waiting for my mother/auNt. hahAs... den go chaNgi vilLage hawkEr ceNter. XD will nv regret going thr. despite being so damn stuffy. I SAW R&B!! waHaha~ pPl~ dun be jealous. =x gt xiaO qiaO.huaieN.[duNno is aJ.xiaOwEi.or taD duNno wad naMes =x] [used xiaOqiaO chinese name to avoid confusion. loLz...] xiaoqiaO damn cHio nor! she's so slim and tall!! like moDel litat. *xian mu* she looked reli pretty.cute.tall.lanky... and sweaty. hahAs... she smiled at me!! XD [hu wun if u find this ger constantly staring at u..?] dey filiming show thr. hahAs... is a food show noRz... ting is tad chnl 8 oNe... lastym gt 5566.sHe.enErgy go host b4 deHz... huaieN aNd tHe dunno hu cooking loRz... den xiaOqiaO outside thr wu shuo shi shi. drink sugar cane drink.walk here and thr.read script.wipe her face.look gd. hahAs... huaieN so kaWaii!! wen he smile tad time. \(O.O)/~ i nearly melt away nia. see dem thr, i dun need eat le. =x watch watch watch. den film fini le. dey sat down read script and drink water. hahAs... den film again. this time film dem eating the food lor. tad chEf so ji kOo one! go sit beside xiaOqiaO deHz! =x buden hu can help it..? she so chiO... huaieN beLi skinny. his back hoRz... like small boy boy de liTat oNe... heNg is nt enErgy come film. ting i will faint. =x den watch loRz... nv eat. =x den my mother.auNt jus hafta eat so fast. need to go le. (T.T) relutantly go loRz... reach car le den realised. i using 725o! which means... camera!! *screams* ran back to gt piCs of dem. hahAs... nt beli gd laHz!! buden.. gd enuff le hoRs!! [sizheNg.chEecHai.kianloOng: dun insult my skills of photography hoRz!!] the piCs are belOw!! =D dun complain. i noe its nt clear. =x laLala~ went home loRz... bragged to my daD abt it. =x hmMm... chEecHai sae sHuwEi like gers hu gt more meat~! but nt beli fat deHz... so... i will eat more now!! XD jiayOuz!! no more coKe ligHt for me lEys!! [i noe its nt real... but... hu noes it might be true..? =x] den he horse-ride me to his palace. (O.O) den i become queen of deNmaRk~ [dreamiNg~] -.-|| too lost in the priNce and me le. =x laLala~ became sm1 and sm1 de msgEr~ hahAs... hao wan~ loLz... [mUx thank me hoRs!!! (^.-)] tmr start sch le. =\ so fast weekends gone le. sigh- oh ya~ 15 more dAys to my bdaE! XD loLz...





    pure
    Congrats! Your a Pure Angel! Angels, as far as most
    of them go, are all compatabile creatures, but
    Pure ones simply are symbols of God. Pure
    Angels always appear when a child is born, when
    a rainbow is seen, or when someone shares their
    first kiss. They never grow old, an can appear
    in the shape of a naked woman with white, bold
    wings. Pure angels are the carriers of god, and
    show their love to everyone in the world.


    What Kind of ANGEL are you? (For Girls only) This Quiz has amazingly Beautiful Pictures!
    brought to you by Quizilla
    [rEd aNd blUe~ rEd aNd bLue~]

    Aucun commentaire: