Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, novembre 22, 2004

    bored bored bored
    Currently Listening To : Westlife - I`ll be loving u Forever
    Time : 4.20 pm


    bored . my cousin came over . he is so annoying . i was slping , u see . and he came over .

    *jump onto my bed* ting *jump* ting *jump* jie *jump* jie *jump*!! wake *jumpjump* up *jumpjump* already !! *jump and jump and jump*

    >.<" dammit ! cant even slp in peace . arghh -

    nth`a going to happen today . im so rotting along with a irritating guy beside mie . oh no .. he`s going to stay over tonight . i want peaceeee !! *pulls hair

    going to Toys r us later . oh goody ! i wanna get my parents to buy mie da jack jack !! XD

    fly mie to the moon
    and let mie play among the stars
    let mie see how spring is like
    on Jupiter and Mars
    in other words , hold my hand
    in other words , baby , kiss mie

    fill my life with song
    and let mie sing forevermore
    you are all i hope for
    all i worship and adore
    in other words , please be true
    on other words , i love u

    Aucun commentaire: