Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 23, 2004

    im bored
    Time : 12.00 am


    dammit . im so bored and .. disturbed .

    watched the Incredibles again . not that im complaining , i actually don`t mind watching jack jack over and over again . x) but those babies behind mie are so driving mie crazy . they keep yawking and yawking about whatever the incredibles do .

    "ooooh ! mama , y mr. incredible nv die ?"

    blah blah blah .. anyway , they are so over infant age already . more like toddlers . i keep turning my head to diao them , but apparently they cant see that i`m frustrating by them . dammit ! hello ?! their parents are just thr to enjoy the show and heck care their children ? and they keep kicking my fooking chair . mind my language , but .. ARGH !! buzz off !

    ok , im not a kid lover . i know that fairly well .

    i am so gonna be sued by my own children [when i have them , of course] for child abusing .

    shutter tmr . x) can barely wait !

    huixian : u msg mie for what ? =x i see u "yingting !" , dunno if it`s sth impt nTz . LOL

    Aucun commentaire: