Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 23, 2004

    Shutter *shiver
    Time : 7.50 pm


    out with joyce today . x) caught the Shutter . boy , it`s scary . but sm parts are rreally hilarious lah . a movie not to be missed . =) met up with joshua and walked around . blah blahh .. we each bought sth from happy house , all courtesy to joshua . =D thanks , k0r ! my cousin finally went home . *sign in relief* peacee in my family .

    [EDIT]i actually had sth to say . but i forgot . oh ya , did i mention i stole 1/4 of the jack jack postcards from Shaw Towers ? =x but hey , smone even worse than mie , go and take da other batch , which is almost twice the amt i took from the shelves . tsk tsk .. singaporeans . =x and yes , i saw desmond on the way home . LOL . [/EDIT]
    i am actually that wrong and foolish all the time . and it took mie 15 years to find out .

    Aucun commentaire: