Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 27, 2004

    Time : 8.00 pm

    nth happened today . just had my nice nice slp and went out for dinner . my neighbours are a bunch of sylvester`s fans . >.<> ..

    u idiot . i hate u . stop insulting mie . im bornt the way i am and im rather contented with how i look and am like . i know im thin , but u don`t have to constantly remind mie of that , its not as if im not aware of that . plus , u don`t have to insult on how i look like . other people will kill to have a size near of mine , and yet u`re saying i look horrible . im not being petty or what so ever , but whatever u said is way too overboard . and i cant stand it . even though u`re size is big , i nv comment anything abt it . u`re bornt this way and im not going to say anything to make u feel bad . why cant u do the same ? stop saying that im too thin and that my face isn`t suitable for it . blah blah blahh .. think about how u look like first , before insulting people . u`re not mr. universe urself . and , im not making a fool out of myself by entering the mediaworld . those are the people who should be bitched abt . but hey , im just a nobody . so just let it be .

    Aucun commentaire: