Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 16, 2004

    i am BORED
    Currently Listening To : S.H.E - Hou Niao
    Time : 6.50 pm


    I AM BORED ! BORED BORED BORED !!

    there`s nth for mie to do . no whr for mie to go . no friends to hang out with .

    ARGH !!!!

    someone please save mie from this deep boredom .

    i am rreally bored !! BORED !! to da ex ex ex ex ex extreme !!

    gt choir tmr . maybe i should go . its been long since da last time i went hur . anyway , it will be better than rotting at home . blahh blahh blahh ..

    someone please save mie ..

    pleaseeeeee ?

    oh ya , i cant work in da place william.teckmeng introed already . they want 17 years and above . and yet they claimed that it`s for all age groups . dammit ! now im gonna rot even worse . what am i to do ?!

    I HATE THE HOLIDAYS !!

    Aucun commentaire: