Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, novembre 09, 2004

    Boring Tuesday
    Currently Listening To : Robbie Williams - Angels
    Time : 7.00 pm


    hiyee . boring tuesday . didnt go out together . im sucha good gurl . xP [going out tmr , u see . =x]

    made cheesecake with mummy !! =D its baking in da oven now . hee ~ gonna give ameLia half of my onee .. =x da other half i eat . =x gt alot things inside , okay . now i know why ms ong insist us on cutting our nails before cooking and all already . half of my index fingernail went into the white chocolate slices when i was slicing them . =.= and .. i cut myself when slicing it as well . arghh - [ameLia : be careful when u eat it . if gt hard hard thing , spit it out immediately.]

    oh well .. gt my blood , sweat , tears and fingernail inside . will be damn nicee .. =x

    boringggg .. i`ve gt nth to blog abt already .

    i need some excitment !!

    bon vogage , ameLia . miss mie kae . will be telling u whoever`s out in sgp when u return . *muack
    remember to buy things for mie . =x and find Patrick if u can .. bwaHaha ~
    bon vogage , lecia . miss mie too kae . *hugg
    remember to buy things for mie too . =x and find Patrick if u can too . bwahaha ~

    Aucun commentaire: