Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 20, 2004

    waiting4miracle version ME
    Currently Listening To : Britney Spears - My Prerogative
    Time : 12.20 am


    yipee !! am finally , finally done with my updates . =D i accidentally changed my scrollbars with the ccs codes . and *poof- ! i cant get them back . =( nvMz .. just for da time being . =
    so so so , how is it ? =D

    my links are nt working ! i cant get into my links . ARGH ! lazy to repair them now .

    next up , da pictures ! i need to change the layout of how they look , nt very happy with them . LOL .
    oh ya , and my archives page .. its horrible .

    lalala ~ so contented now . going clothes shopping tmr with da so-called kunDa sao ! wheeEeee ~

    Aucun commentaire: