Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, novembre 20, 2004

    Fruitful Day
    Time : 10.30 pm

    crap . i blogged nicely just now , and my com hanged . arghh ..! nvMz . =)

    joyce woke mie up in da morning , and i happily went back to slp after that . =x went to see my msges . recieved one from maggie :

    "i saw ur christopher on the mrt"

    OMG !!

    i was like , suddenly so refreshed , and awake . called joycee to update her and did everything as fast as i could . left home and excitedly dream about what will we do if he rreally see him .

    bullshit . cant even find any trace of him . even if we did , we didn`t notice . NVM . im just nt fated to him . what can i say ?

    walked around while searching for Chris , to no avail of course . bought a Roxy tee !! =D *jumps around* i finally bought a Roxy shirt . ahhHh ~ a black off-shoulder . hmmm .. $49 . no comments . but i loveeeeee it ! x) met amelia and stefanie and took pictures ! shall load them up when joycee`s online . x) den ate Sakae with Joshua .. yummy ~ was so full . stacked up all the plates and boy , is it tall ! LOL . all 14 plates . nt bad eh ? walked around and went home . reached ome abt 1o , i guess . haha ..

    bored bored bored . next week`s gonna be a beach-y week ! going to da beach on mon and fri . cool ~ more sun-burns awaits mie . h a h a ~

    Papers ! : smday we must have a united outing kae ?? been long since we last went out as a grp already ! =(

    special picks from Natasha Bedingfield `s Unwritten :

    These Words :
    These words are my own
    From my heart flown
    I love you , I love you , I love you , I love you
    There’s no other way
    To better say
    I love you , I love you ...

    Single :
    Make your move if you want doesn't mean I will or won't
    I'm free to make my mind up you either got it or you don't
    'Til then I'm single
    This is my current single status
    My declaration of independence
    There's no way I'm tradin' places
    Right now a star's in the ascendant

    Unwritten :
    Feel the rain on your skin
    No one else can feel it for you
    Only you can let it in
    No one else , no one else
    Can speak the words on your lips
    Drench yourself in words unspoken
    Live your life with arms wide open
    Today is where your book begins
    The rest is still unwritten

    Frogs and Princes :
    Tell me how many frogs do I have to kiss
    Before I find my prince , before I find my prince
    All you girls that are going through this
    Tell 'em how it is , tell 'em how it is

    I Bruise Easily :
    I bruise easily
    so be gentle when u handle me
    There`s a mark you leave
    Like a love heart carved on a tree
    I bruise easily
    Cant stratch the surface
    without moving me underneath
    I bruise easily
    I bruise easily
    I found your fingerprints on a glass of wine
    Do you know you're leaving them
    all over this heart of mine too
    But if i never take this leap of faith
    I'll never know
    So im learning to fall
    with no safety net to cushion the blow

    Aucun commentaire: