Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, septembre 20, 2007

    capricious to the max

    Enghua called me suddenly and off we went to Cosmo for drinks over a longgg delayed chat.


    It was nice finally hearing from that guy after so friggin' long. Company, just when I needed it. Thanks for being there, bro. Really.

    I managed to tie a knot on the cherry stalk with my tongue.

    Now, who wanna kiss me?





    And on a totally random note, my phone went slightly crazy after the service and it got kinda fond of Jie and the photo below can pretty much justify that.


    So for every time I send a message or add a new word to the dictionary, I can see our photo. Splendid. And the fact that the phone thing and the 123 cover our faces nicely is.. classic.





    Suddenly everything seems to.. change. And I bloody hate changes and it just frustrates me so when things stop going my way and I have no idea wtf went wrong. I guess I just have to face up to the reality that, I can't have a cherry on top of everything. That sucks.

    And I don't know if I mentioned that I love reserve psychology because it always works? News flash; I hate it now because it don't work for me anymore.

    You know what, the above two paragraphs were actually full of vulgarities but I decided against it. I have no idea why I'd go back and delete those words away or replace them with nicer words. I have no idea at all.

    Aucun commentaire: