Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 23, 2007

    What about me?

    Spent time with Amelia and Stefanie on Friday.

    HEHEHEH. Spoilt girls.

    I've gotta say we adores our mummies because there's no way we can afford such luxuries on our own.

    Like what YT always says, treat all your premium branded goods with lots of care, your kids will love you for that.

    Amelia got pissed because I couldn't take a good shot.

    I'm in love with Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. Like, in loveee.



    Amelia and I headed Zouk after that, along with Koonpheng and Darren Chua.



    Silly as it may sound, we girls got wasted before the night started and I felt so awful.



    On a random note, this is an innocent looking Aldo purse..



    ...



    ... and it's filled with tampons! Tampons for all kinds of flow. HAHAHA.


    Okay, sorry for digressing, it was Zi Jian's 20th birthday on Saturday!


    And he had this celebration at Swissotel. The theme was white and gold yo. Nice.



    I pretty much enjoyed myself with all the silly games and drinking. :)

    Am glad I got to know these bunch of happy pills, regardless whatever happened.



    Edwin, Javier and I went to get more mixers at a point of time and those two guys had lots of fun shouting at me to shut up.

    Pfffffft.

    And because I didn't bring anything down with me, we had to resort to using Javier's lousy phone camera.


    Hahaha.

    Aucun commentaire: