Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 14, 2007

    whimsical fellow

    Amelia, Huixian and I were at the airport on Wednesday for some CAAS training. We girls got naughty and we ran away from training after lunch.

    The woman on the PA system says to keep hands on handrails at all times during the journey. I SWEAR.


    We were so bored and I got really really happy with the trolleys around.



    Digressing, I am fucking shapeless. ARGH.

    I feel happy pushing the trolley around the terminal and down the travellators somehow. Very happy.


    After the training, Amelia and I headed town because I developed a sudden interest for Burberry check cashmere scarf but alas, they do not carry that color anymore.

    Sadx.


    I miss my camera and charger alot. I hope you're having fun in Malaysia, dears.. And my phone just have to spoil at this point of time, so I'm like, using the spare Nokia lipstick phone. Please pardon my crudeness in texts 'cause it's truly a bitch to spell with that phone.

    And I just spent like a total of 16 hours in Amara (working, duh) and my feet is so killing me. I need rest, like nowwwwww.

    Aucun commentaire: