Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 09, 2007

    La weekend

    It was a very chilled weekend, with nothing WOW happening, if you get what I mean.

    Friday was depressing man! A stupid girl named Lecia left her phone in school so I had no means of contacting her and I had that sinking feeling that she dua me, but of course not! We still managed to meet up for a quick bite and grab before I went off to meet Amelia, Calvin and Jie for supper at some Hong Kong cafe..

    Gosh, I just realised I had no idea where we were at. And we didnt take any photos! THE HORROR, just the thought of that.

    Anyway, I didn't go home that night and I forgot to inform the parents. Oppsie! Got my mummy worried for quite a while.



    I had to get up early on Saturday for work as usual and I went out with Amelia and Calvin after that!


    After they watched me eat, we went Le Bar which is at Tanjong Pagar; which is somewhere new and different ya.


    We got some beer and sat back to cam-whore with the oh-so-cool background.

    His name is Calvin, in case you don't know or didn't notice.





    He can't take a emo photo for nuts.


    My dress ain't short, I'm tall!



    Feel like smacking him. Heh.


    We went 7-11 after that and..



    Hahaha. So cute lah, these people.



    Luncher with Amelia today and we developed alot alot of photos! The wall in my room filled with glorious photos is gonna be really really covered with photos already. Think I'd go spend some time with it now, OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: