Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 16, 2007

    The weekends, once again

    The weekends came and went again.

    For some reasons, I'm feeling friggin' emo. Sigh.. I must be menstruating really soon.

    Emo thoughts aside, it was Wenxuan's 19th birthday!

    Wenxuan and Javier

    So the whole lot of us (Amelia, Calvin, Edwin, Javier, Jie and ME) went Chips to celebrate his birthday eve. And it had been soooooooo long since I hung out with Edwin and Javier already!


    Someone don't wanna take photo with me. :(

    Or maybe I think he's looking at some sign on the wall.


    Chips' a nice place to chill, drink and play 5-10, which BTW, I am getting alot better at. Lalala.

    We headed for MOS after that!

    So sweet...


    We got an Oreo cheesecake from Nectarie for the birthday boy..


    .. and smashed a little on his face. :D

    Jie and Javier so happened to (or so I think) wear shirts with jersey numbers at the back, and it took me bloody umpteen times before I could take a proper shot of the numbers.

    And it ain't funny taking photos far away from the objects on the crowded dancefloor.


    If you're observant enough, you can see Amelia and Edwin's faces popping out. Seeing their faces kept me laughing for quite some time. So cute lah.



    Stupid Javier's head so big.

    Anyways, that's everyone minus Calvin.


    We left for bak ku teh and being really poor people, some of us took the night riders home. Hahaha.



    *

    Worked on Saturday and it's been long since I've done a wedding man. The sentimental love songs still make my heart melt like always. Damn.

    After work, it was Wenxuan's birthday celebration Part II @ MOS, again.


    The birthday boy got high after two Flaming Lambos. Hah.



    Oh, Melvin was there for the night too.


    Muahaha. I see me!


    We love Jie! Or maybe not.

    This girl is a friend of the guys, Ailin, I think. Anyway, I think Melvin looked really funny in the shot.



    Somewhat slept the day away and I think I'd go sleep somemore soon. Gimme a hug, I need a few from you and you and you and you and you.

    Aucun commentaire: