Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, septembre 02, 2007

    It's the holidays!

    [UPDATED]
    Fucker. Haha.



    Some photos from Jie's phone yeah.

    [/UPDATE]


    So I am finally done with my exams and 7 weeks of holidays.. WOOHOO!

    Never mind how's my paper, because honestly, I can't really be bothered to go through the answers with the classmates after the paper because it's freaking OVER. Get over it, people!

    The moment I exited the examination hall, I dumped the question paper and the notes into the trusty bin.

    Friday was really really stale. The girlies and I went town for dinner and to shop around.. (FYI, camera wasn't with me, thus no photos) Amelia and I met Calvin for a little while and me, being very very nice, missed 2 of my buses to wait for his. :)

    Worked on Saturday and met up with Amelia, Calvin and Jie to go 1 Nite Stand after that!


    I was bored at home earlier, so I played with my hair.. Notice the bobhead effect. ;)

    Gosh, you know what?! I am very very tempted to bob my hair again! The state my hair is in now.. is really like fuck.

    But then again, I want longggg hair. Longggg hair is sexy...

    Sigh, people; knock some sense into me please. Stop me from going to the hairdresser's.

    Amelia, Calvin, me, Jie and a glass of beer.


    I know you can see my bra in most of the photos. Apologies because I have no idea it was like that and no one told me!


    There are more photos but I have no means of getting them from Jie yet.. Till then!

    Aucun commentaire: