Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, septembre 06, 2007

    Zonked out

    Yesterday was When-nurse-lay which is also ladies' night yeah!

    We girls planned to go Zouk to celebrate Joyce's 18th again, but 3 of the dears couldn't make it so it's just Amelia, me and da birthday girl.



    We went town to change Joyce's present because it was too huge, but they ran out of sizes already. :( Oh well, Joyce was very sweet and she said she'd have it altered instead of changing to another design because the feeling won't be the same. :) :) :)

    (Yes, I know the photo is very dark but yours truly is very lazy to edit it.)


    A hungry girl doesn't care how ugly she looked when eating.






    Phuture was freaking crowded. But I had fun nonetheless. Some guy made my night by telling me I'm very pretty. Hahaha. No, he's not blind, fargot.

    Benson was there too!

    *

    Amelia and I had to like, wake up at 10.30 despite the late night for a so-called interview at the airport with Huixian too.

    Formal yo.

    Am really really zonked out. I can fall asleep like, right nowwwwwwww.

    Aucun commentaire: