Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, septembre 28, 2007

    fucking pain

    I was working at Amara just now and I fell down, chin down first.

    Never mind how it happened, I shall just say I'm fucking stupid because I wasn't handling anything heavy or whatsoever. I just slip and fall. BAMP, down to the floor.

    My lower lip was bleeding like nobody's business, my chin hurts like fuck and my right wrist hurts.. like fuck too.

    Pain. :(

    And I doubt anyone will wanna kiss a poor girl with a swollen lip. *dejected*



    Sigh. Well, anyways.. We were at MOS yeserday. Despite the change in the clubs, we still managed to bump into several familiar faces. :)


    Teosoon, Stephan, Geraldine, Xuewei and friends were there too! Didn't managed to have a Kodak moment with the girls.

    P.S.: Koonpheng isn't blurred because I hold a grudge against him or whatever. It was a personal request I obliged.



    Love my girls.

    Koonpheng and Teosoon.


    Super zonked out from yesterday. Age is really catching up on me, I could hardly feel my legs. Hahhhhhhh.



    And some photos from work today:


    Hahaha.

    Aucun commentaire: