Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, septembre 05, 2007

    Oh happy day

    Today is dress up day...


    because..



    Someone's finally turning 18 yo! ;)

    Amelia and I were two very hungry girls when we left home so Stefanie, Joyce and the two of us had lunchy at Sakae.


    We can seriously never get sick of Sakae. I think we practically eat, live, breathe Sakae. Hahaha.

    Counting money..

    I got like more than $4.60 worth of coins in my purse. Hahaha. And my hair is like fuck. :(

    Stefanie and da birthday girl!

    We headed Esplanade next for a quality cam-whore session.





    I'm still hungry..




    Someone vandalized the wall specially for Joyce Koh!


    Love the girls man. :)


    It's like 4.42am now, so I'm very very lazy to caption the photos. Anyway, we took really good photos just now. Happy happy girls yo.




    We gave Joyce one of her presents!


    which are red eggs made by Huixian and I. Heehee. So cute right?



    And then we cam-whored even more..







    Even though my hair was like shit, I like this photo.



    Stationery moi.


    It was like, drizzling so we made our way to town to wait for the other girls and for dinner!

    Amelia loves me soooooo much, she craved my initials onto her finger. COOL SHIT YEAH.

    Joyce looks gorgeous in that dress, don't ya think?

    Cute ear plugs or something like that from Accessorize. My head is wayyy too big for the bunny ear plugs. Damn. :(

    After a longgggg while, we decided to dine at:


    .. which is opposite Plaza Singapura, if you're interested in dropping by!




    The birthday girl taking her first sip of alcohol.. legally.



    FOOD CAME! :D

    Tagliatelle Arrabiata of some sort which Amelia, Joyce, Huixian and I had.

    Stefanie's Aglio Olio which is very very oily.

    Lecia's Mushimono which is served in a very cute way.



    How can we ever end a dinner without taking a group shot? ;)

    You have no idea just how thankful I am that I have these 5 prettaye girls with me. Seriously, I'd just drop dead without you girls by my side. MWAHS.




    And the birthday girl gets her birthday cake ya!

    and it is SUPER CUTE please.

    We were like, contemplating to each get a cake and tell the waiters it's all our birthdays so we'd get that oh so cute platter too.




    And we presented Joyce her second present..


    which is wrapped very nicely inside an authentic Louis Vuitton box.


    FYI, it's a Forever 21 dress. HAHAHA.


    Happy girls with their little tummies filled. :)



    Left the girls to meet Jie..


    .. who deleted a lot of photos we took together. ii iish berii sadx. :(


    Just two. BAH.


    The other girls were at Acid Bar so we went to join them!




    After a drink or two, we all went home and OHMYGAWD.. It's 5.07am! This post took me bloody long, or maybe it's my fault 'cause I was like, friendstering and talking on the phone..


    And I'm clubbing tomorrow.. Yeah, like finally. :B

    Joyce, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I do hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did and the presents! :D You know I love you oh so much. MWAH MWAH MWAH! We shall hit the clubs very often yo!


    ADIOS!

    Aucun commentaire: