Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 08, 2007

    arghdgkflsjagd

    Turns out that you guys won't have the privilege of viewing a galore of photos because my maid stole the memory card with the photos. BAH.

    So I have no choice but to skip the Wednesday (movie with Sebas & MOS) Thursday (town with Stefanie & chill with Teosoon) and Friday ( Papers' BBQ) and go to SATURDAY; when I had dinner with Amelia, Leong, Jie and some japanese girl, followed by drinks at Villa Bali and MOS with Daven, Melvin and Teosoon as well.


    I feel like a bitch; a total fucked up bitch. I have no idea what I am doing; but one thing I can be sure of is that you didn't step out of my head once, all these while.


    I have cool hair, once again.

    And I don't deserve anyone being nice to me. Go away 'cause I won't appreciate.

    Aucun commentaire: