Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, octobre 20, 2007

    The last weekend before the next semester

    Amelia, Huixian and I hanged out yesterday, after work in town.


    Wah, so serious.


    MWAHS!




    Mos after that:

    I am your very cute friend. ^^


    We were camwhoring and chilling in the toilet for so long, we made new friends, whom one of them thought her phone was missing and another one is from TP. Ha. Damn nice, although I forgot their names already. Ah, my bad.

    The thing about knowing people in clubs is that, I can never remember their names until they add me on friendster or if they're super cute.


    The guys from infocomm and friends were there too, celebrating Ernest's 18th birthday, like finally.

    Terrance..


    ... and a guy whom I don't know and is making funny faces to the camera.


    Okay, ciao. And I'm crazy over Kelly Clarkson's Chivas. Ha.

    Aucun commentaire: