Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, octobre 09, 2007

    Start of something new

    Sooooooooooo, I'll be starting my new job at the airport's departure hall (T2) later at 7am. Perfect, just perfect timing.

    And the dress I am supposed to put on? It's friggin longgggggg, satin, gold in color and doesn't fit me. And let's not get started about the hat which I have to put on and will prolly gimme bad hair after work.

    And the thing about working inside the departure hall is that; I can't bring stuff in that is being sold in there otherwise it'd be considered as theft andddddddd.. the entire make up pouch will be denied for entry.

    Imagine no touching up after 8 hours of work. Splendid.

    Oh, I can so see that I'd have a wonderful time starting from 5am later! :) :) :)

    Wish me luck. I need tons of that.

    And oh, note to self: Think of the money. Think. Of the MONEY.



    P.S.: I think I sound like a total bimbo. Damn, I think I really do.

    Aucun commentaire: