Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, octobre 14, 2007

    In the wink of the eye..

    Yet another weekend came and went! It's depressing to know that I have just one more weekend to go before I head back to school, books and horrible, cramped bus rides in the morning.

    My past weekdays had been nothing but miserable and horrible. I don't even wanna go into it, cause it's so boring; which anyway is the primary reason for the lack of updates.

    I waited for bus 24 at the airport for an hour on Friday and I went home feeling worse, because the bus ride definitely wasn't comfortable. It was almost as if I was at Phuture, except for the fact that I was the only one who could hear the loud music, nobody was moving to the beats and there were really old people.

    Well.. But at least I managed to get the real deal with Andrew, James and Sebas later on.


    Andrew, James and Sebas


    Took a rain check off work then because.. I can't find a reason, but I just didn't felt like working. Shopped with Stefanie in town and I went MOS with Edwin, Javier and Wenxuan to join the rest.

    Wenxian, Jie, Javier and Edwin

    I had really horrible fringe for most of the photos, sigh. It's time for a haircut.

    I don't think you'd have noticed but I was wearing a bikini. Er, isn't MOS something like Cafe Del Mar?

    AMELIA, OH MY BELOVED AMELIA. It truly felt like ages since I had any decent talk with her. :( With all the work and her guy, we don't meet 7 days a week anymore.

    Just so upsetting. And did I mention she's heading Sentosa for school once the new semester starts? Just the thought of it is enough to make me feel worse.

    Sigh.



    My life is really going downhill.

    And ok, something random to share: A couple of weeks ago, I saw this (really cute) guy outside MOS and after that fated night, I dreamed of him! I don't know about you, but I'm definitely not the kind of person who remembers my dreams and so yah, as I was saying.. I hadn't seen him since then, but his friends, yes. Just not him.

    Drats.

    Aucun commentaire: