Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, octobre 29, 2007

    Sorry for the lack of decent updates. There are just so many many things happening in my life all in one go, and I didn't even have the time to stop and breathe. Never mind what, because actually.. the stuff didn't really concern me, but YT, being such a good friend..


    Okay, I should stop digressing and share some happy moments with you guys! :D




    Friday is like, the offical Papers day right? And lucky me got to meet up with all the girls! Although at different times and places, it's just get catching up with my favourite girlies.


    Didn't managed to take a photo with Amelia though. Damn. :(

    Stefanie and I went to look and play with Halloween costumes at Toys'r'Us..


    Pardon all the blurry shots, my friend can't take good photographs. :D

    Wear Acuvue contact lenses, THEY REALLY WORK IN MAKING EYES BIG!!!1

    Stef-lan the warrior

    That red thing is a poisoned apple. It really is.

    One of my better days..


    And I met Sebas for supper at Geylang after that!





    MOS for Halloween + Edwin's birthday party on Saturday!!


    I'm a witch! :)

    Well, not your old school typical kind of witch yo.



    Calvin's a burglar! Or robber!

    Well.. either way, it's a good costume. Ha.

    Your friend.

    Edwin, whose birthday lies on the 24th of October. Someone's 20! :D

    Jie, Calvin and QingHao, playing with hand guns.

    Your friend says hi.

    SAVE MEEEEEEE~!!!!!



    Javier in pink.

    Sebas, acting cute with my hat, which is always getting in the way, dropping and super irritating. I left it at the baggage counter because it's so troublesome and got me pissed off.

    And you do not want to witness the sight of a pissed off witch.


    Boonsiang was there too, slightly wasted and all alone smoking near the valets. Ha.



    And by the end of the night..


    My stockings looked like that. :S

    Sia la, looked so abused.




    School today...


    And town with Stefanie after that. :)

    We caught The Seeker, which is a rather stupid show and the story is predictable.. So yeah.


    I'm really tired. I'll blog again soon, darlings.

    Aucun commentaire: