Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, octobre 17, 2007

    Random Thoughts #17

    Monday

    • No sales for the whole shift
    • Stefanie for shopping
    • Sebas for company after that, along with Andrew and Daphne too
    • Went to Sweeyim's counter and let her play makeup with my face
    • Chomp chomp for dinner (I finally went there)
    • Ice3 for dessert




    And I finally met Amelia today and spent some quality good time with my dear girl. Chilled at her place, Huixian came over and we dyed our hairs.

    I really love my girls.




    I just gave some really lame excuse to not work for the rest of the week and it worked. Wow. It's time to sit back, chill, do school clothes shopping and enjoy whatever's left of my holidays.




    I was sitting at the T2's depature hall's smoking room, during my break, staring at planes, killing my lungs softly, and this local guy came up to me and we chatted. And he gave me this pack of duty-free cigarettes (for kukus (like me, who hadn't been travelling): duty-free Marlboro is going for $24 at 200sticks). Haa. Not that I like smoking it, but it's freeeeee. And the box is cuteeeeeee. And that guy was very niceeeeee.

    Speaking of guys at the departure hall, I gave my number to this other guy, in exchange for a sale of my fragrance.

    My number is only worth SGD$87.





    But it was a fake one. LALALA.

    Aucun commentaire: