Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, octobre 19, 2007

    Nothing last forever

    Today, I looked around me; the surroundings, the people I hang out with, and it suddenly just dawned onto me.




    Everyone around me has really matured a lot.

    A lot.


    It seemed like just a few years back when the guy will set the mIRC channel topic like, "[=]-<3 xXx, wiill eUz bee mOi sTeadz ? ii relii lubs eUz 1314 !!! <3-[=]" and the girl will accept and they'd start counting the hours, the days they've been together and they'd go school together, and the guys will send the girls home and like, 1 month into the relationship, they finally done some physical contact like, kissing, and then suddenly, some shit happens and they breaks up.

    End of story? Of course not! Break-ups are nothing. Some 2 weeks later, they'd patch up and then 1 month later, they'd break up and then.. well, I guess you get the drift. And I'm not quite done yet! Like, perhaps 2 days after their final break up, someone moves along and gets involved in yet another relationship, which is somewhat similar.




    But gone are those days.

    Like I was saying, I looked around and I see all my friends, happily attached with someone they truly love and care.

    They are willing to sacrifice stuff and time for the partner, willing to scrimp and save to buy an expensive birthday present for the partner because they want the partner to own it, willing to do whatever if it'd put the smile on the partner's face, et cetera et cetera.. the list just goes on.

    It just makes me happy seeing how much the people around me has matured, you know? Okay, so it's not like as if I've been through so much that someone made me the guru or whatsoever, because the actual fact is that, I've been through nuts!

    My relationships had like, the shelf lives of dairy products and to be honest, my longest relationship was a say, six pathetic months. Hahaha. Laugh la laugh la, I'd laugh along with you.

    It's some kind of self-realization that hit me like, maybe I'm the kind of person you'd find for lust.



    So maybe I'm just friggin' 18, I know fairly well that there's still so so so much more, waiting for me to experience and to be really honest and blunt, relationships at my age.. just don't really last long, do they? Ultimately, they'd come to a halt and the victim in that relationship would prolly feel 295725 times more pain than I've ever felt.


    But it's just so tiring, and not to forget, painful, to go through the whole routine so frequently, you know?




    And so the whole point of my post is that:

    Nobody loves YT.

    Hmmm, I wonder if you managed to figure that out before I mentioned it.

    OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: