Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, octobre 02, 2007

    because I love you all

    Okay, I really spent a lot of time and effort on this post and the photos. Be nice and leave comments or tags because they'd make my day and I'd feel better draining so many hours on this. :)

    TGIF! Amelia, Huixian and I headed Zouk on FRIDAY because Amelia's friend, Mark, has this party going on down there..


    Pretty much zonked out after that. It's horrible sleeping past 5am and waking at 8am. But nonetheless, it was STEFANIE'S 18TH BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, so who am I to complain that I'm too tired to hang with her? :P


    Venue: Cafe Del Mar, Sentosa

    IT'S TIME TO HIT THE BEACH, BABE!


    Birthday girl. :)



    Many many photos taken, because we girls are just such cam-whores. With the excess quantity of photos, I doubt my lack of words will hurt yeah? ;)


    I am fucking flabby. Can someone please make me go to the gym, instead of just ranting that one day I will go?



    Sometimes I think I look rather anorexic; And sometimes I think I look like a cow.


    Maybe I should just settle to blaming the angle of how photos are taken.


    I love random shots!



    First group photo of the day; it's been long since all six of us hang out together.


    Some Caucasian guy (with a hot bod, I must say) came around and hit on Amelia.


    Check out Huixian's sian expression. HAHAHA.



    After tons of not very well protected sun exposure, we cleaned up, made up and pig out at Sakae!


    Food + girls = LOVE

    PAPERS BY THE BEACH YO.


    Amelia was being haughty because she has this Sentosa pass which gives her privileges of not paying entrance fees. BAH.


    It was VIVO CITY after that.


    You know you've somewhat grown up and mature sexually when you burst out laughing when you witness this sight of kids.. humping innocent toy horses.


    It's like, the kid is seated on top of the toy horse, and in order for the stupid horse to move, the kid has to like, move up and down. The faster and more vigorous the kid moves, the faster the horse moves. Think dirrrrrty, babe.

    Hahaha. I'm sorry, but I can't help it. This toy is just so wrong. If I'm a mother, I'm so not gonna let my kids ride on this erotic thing. And hmmm, the inventor of this must be kinda horny.

    Digressing, I like my voice in the video. ;)



    MORE MORE MORE PHOTOS!



    My hair is cool.



    It's amazing that regardless how different we are, and despite the new friends, partners, work and school; we can still hang out as a group.



    Lonely me. :(





    Finally.. after like 49251 times..





    Can you see my tanline? Can you, can you?


    I can't quite put my mind on whether the pillar's lucky or we girls are just crazy.

    This was supposingly a photo with the sunset, but somehow.. we covered Mr Sun. Heh heh.



    Town next, and we bought Stefanie a very small and cute brownie cake.


    And the dear girl got kinda traumatized from the present we got from her (think CKU + kinky). Sexayeeeee~




    And we shall take a trip back down memory lane once again..
    2006 2005


    Calvin joined us girls for a coffee..


    And after dispersing the girls and gathering the guys, we headed for CANNERY; with me and Amelia for MOS.


    Third time clubbing this week. We needa chill, big time.


    Hanged out with Teosoon, and that guy was sooooooooo gone. Well, I guess Amelia and I were nowhere better too.



    I got pretty lonely on Sunday and thank God I found company in Javier and Edwin after my interview at NUM.


    Wenxuan joined us too!

    On a totally random note, I had a very cool number of 999 Friendster profile views some time ago.





    And I fell down again today (Monday) at Eunos MRT station, spilling my drink and splitting my toe. Sigh.

    Makes me feel like grooving to Fergie's Clumsy:

    You got me trippin, stumbling, flippin, fumbling
    Clumsy 'cause I'm fallin in love

    Not like there's love for poor YT lah, seeing that cupid's busy shooting arrows at other idiots lucky ones instead. Boohoohoo.



    I think I spent at least 10 hours managing the photos and the post. The things I do for this blog amazes me.

    I'm too lazy and tired to proofread; laugh at my English for all I care.. OUT!

    Aucun commentaire: