Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 04, 2008

    Advanced Mobile Computing

    Hey guys!

    I know I haven't been updating because well, I've been really really busy recently. I was so busy I had no time to blog-hop, watch shows on MOBTV or even Facebook and Friendster (well, maybe I'm a lil biased towards Friendster).

    I have no idea what I've been so busy with anyway. *shrugs* Other than working and shopping, there's pretty much nothing else I can do, isn't it?

    But oh wells, whatever.

    More about my past weekend when I have the time and energy to upload photos and such. :D Think clubbing, event, manicures and shopping sprees (not that you'll be interested in finding out, but I just wanna say leh)!

    Projects are somewhat killing me too. . . with all the deadlines drawing by and NO TIME, NO TIME, NO TIME!!!

    Gotta really start cracking man. :\


    Actually, I'm supposed to be working on my project now (HEEHEE), but my lecturer ain't here yet... so I decided to take some time off just to pen down some thoughts! :)

    Er, recently I did something out of the box and very adventurous.. I had no idea I could actually muster out so much courage. I really surprises myself sometimes. Whatever it is, the deed was done, I'm happy and I have no regrets. . . I guess?

    I hope things go well! And I know you have no idea what the hell I am rambling on about *looks at the classmates and closests* and it doesn't matter, but you should just as well wish me luck.

    Lots and lots of luck.

    :D



    And I'm gone. . .

    Aucun commentaire: