Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 25, 2008

    sup bitches!

    My router just died on me at home so I'm seeking refuge at Amelia's crib, leeching her Internet connection. HOHOHO.


    Friday was spent at Phuture again.

    Oh guilty me.. I'm like, taking the study break as the actual holiday break. No good at all.

    Amelia is a bad girl too.


    And so are Lester, Ben and Billy.

    :D

    But then again, one for all, all for one yeah! :B






    But then again, we can be very studious too! Saturday saw the 5 of us mugging hard at Changi Airport Terminal 2's McDonald's, until the sun rose from the East east east. :)



    Calculators' partaye:



    and what's the value of YOUR name? :B




    Something random: This tissue pack is very ah suo. HAHA. Damn creative please.




    .. and I know what I really want. There's no doubt about it and I'm not gonna just sit down and do nothing about it. Not this time. Because I am really just so certain it's you.

    I need a little more luck than a little bit



    Tags:
    elv: OMG so expensive?? And this is kinda dumb, but what currency is CAD? :x Canadian ah.. And seriously OMG la, how much did it total up to be??
    amelia: Ok ok, hold your horses, babe.
    JENNY: eeeks really?!! I really wanna read the book! WHO CAN LEND ME!!
    hihi: I did 190 strands. Weird number, I know.. But I am low on cash. :D :D :D
    hmm: I'm still loving it now. :B But yeah, I saw some girls removing their tangled extensions at the shop. Looks really really painful. :S How long didja have it on before it starts tangling badly?
    JOYCE: Thanks babe and I really hope I'll see you soon la! Then I let you play with my hair ok. Ha.

    Aucun commentaire: