Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, février 13, 2008

    Bake it!

    Today I was in a baker's mood.

    So I went around getting ingredients, cutters and containers, and I started to bake!



    Bake bake bake..

    And check out my creation! :B









    HAHAHA.

    I hope I didn't scare you. :D That was just an accident that occurred because I forget about the tray of cookies baking in the oven.

    The chocolate chips were bubbling from the heat. Damn scary. Hahaha.


    And now with better photos..


    ELEPHANTS.

    I know elephants have no link with Valentine's day, but I couldn't resist buying the cookie cutter because it's oh so cute.

    ELEPHANT COOKIES. HAHA.







    I spent so much time baking and baking, I lost track of time and I got too lazy to prepare to go out and join Persley's birthday party; so I went to find Amelia for supper instead. :B

    After supper, we went to chillax at one of the void decks and we started seeing many fire engines coming by. Being typical Singaporeans, we went to check out what's the hoo-haa and we saw some man standing outside the window of his 7th storey flat's kitchen.

    :S

    I thought he was gonna jump down and die, but somehow he got assisted to climb back into the flat by the firemen and that's the end of the story.

    Amelia was very embarrassed to be standing amidst the very kpo (and I must say, HUGEEEE) crowd, witnessing the incident at the carpark. Haha.

    I am a true blue Singaporean and I think it's the only right thing to do. :D :D :D



    And I'm gonna be Santa Claus this Valentine's. :)

    Aucun commentaire: