Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, février 22, 2008

    it's been a while. . .


    HEHEHAHAHOHO.

    I'm pretty sure you buy my story. I was mugging so hard, I had time to write that with my pretty pink marker. :D And yes, I know I have very bad handwriting.

    Anyway, the above photo is without makeup and very messy hair (because I was so stressed heheheh). An au naturale photo in a very very long while. . .




    And errrrr, I went against 83.9% of the votes (155 votes altogether so far, I am very very surprised I have so many steady readers! Thanks thanks :D) on one of the previous posts, and I went for pills to magically make my hair longer.

    Sorry la. I couldn't resist, you know!? I woke up with really bad hair day.. and I thought. "Ok, this is it, YT. You are not gonna sit down here and wait patiently for your fking hair to grow anymore."

    Don't hate me okay. :(

    To make it up, I'll tell you where to magically get long hair.. cheap and good.


    I did mine at
    Vain Beauty
    #01,31 City Plaza


    and when I say cheap, it's $1/strand. *wriggles my eyebrows*




    Everyone loves long hair. Go implant some soon too! :D




    Wednesday was spent watching P.S. I love you with Joann, one of my next semester's SIP projectmate. HEHEHEH.

    The movie is good, IMO. I couldn't stop tearing la. I think it's a must watch, if you need a good cry. Who can lend me the story book?!! :B


    Joann is very tall, just like me. :D And Joann consumes magical pills for the hair too. Hahaha.


    Dinner was at MOF. (: And a note to Rakcent, I used the marco function this time. Ha.

    SALMON SASHIMI FTW.


    DESSERTS! Me likey desserts!


    Stupid Joann secretly counting her stack of angbao $2 notes to pay the bill because she scared people laugh at her. HAHAHA.

    After dinner, we studied at Gloria Jean's for a while and I flew down to Zouk. A bummer that Joann couldn't join me. :[


    Loraine and her bunch of friends, Yihui and her friends, and Billy and co. were there too! :D So long never club with Yihui and it was such a surprise to hear of her being there. Heehee.

    YIHUI; you know I don't mean it (AT ALL) when I asked you to go away. :x And yes, I know I am very cool. HEHEHEH. (H) And oh, notice the white top + scarf combination we put off without any planning. ;)


    Goo (who can't play 5,10 for nuts), Billy and moi.

    Sorry-I-forgot-her-name, Lester, Goo, Yihui and Billy.


    And then my chui and very old camera started losing breath and..



    HAHAHA. Meet my digitalized friend, Billy.


    More photos with Loraine and I'll post them up when she sends them to me. :B




    And it's really really time to get a grip of myself and start mugging super duper hard. Sigh. No more procrastination!


    And this post took me 6 hours and I have no fking idea why. I really suck at multi-tasking.

    Aucun commentaire: