Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 16, 2008

    When I went out with Stefanie on Monday, we went to get her Valentine's day present for Pingliang too; and I can finally blogged about it 'cause V-day's over! :D


    She decided to get a bear from Build A Bear Workshop and building the bear is very very fun! I want one too.. I want the Velvet Teddy or Bearemy. Wahaha. :D :D :D

    First, you stuff the bear skin you chose with cotton with the amazing cotton stuffer machine.



    And then you stuff this wishing heart into the bear and the staff will stitch up the bear for you.



    And tadaaa~!!!



    Next, you bathe the bear off stray threads or cotton. (Actually it's just some wind blowing the bear and you just brush it again and again until you shoik.)


    And the bear's good to be dressed up into one of the outfits available there. Think huge variety! They even have boxers. OMG DAMN CUTE PLEASE.



    Finally, the bear needs a birth certificate - name, mummy and daddy! After that, you just pay for the bear and you're good to go home with your teddy bear. :)

    Mummy and her bear.


    And I'm the god-mother. I changes Bun bun's diapers because his mummy is too dumb to do so.


    Heeheehee. So adorable please.


    Steffie and I spent like an hour in the shop, messing around. It's super fun and exciting. Go build your own bear too! :)

    Happy girl!




    And Thursday was Valentine's day and I hope it had been pleasant for you! :) My date was Amelia and we had a picnic at East Coast Park. Heheheh.


    A cute bottle of wine and chio disposable wine cups we got from Cold Storage..
    . Black pepper chicken steaks that I cooked..


    .. Potato salad..

    .. and pastas for lunch by the beach.




    I can be so artistic sometimes. Wahaha. Give me a new camera with better functions please. :(


    My date and her date.

    Sipping wine like a pro.

    And meet PUSSY FLOWER's friend, PUSSY FLOWER 2.


    PUSSY FLOWER 2 loves cam-whoring. :B And so does PUSSY FLOWER but she couldn't come out and play with us.


    QING GONG 123.

    I am such joy to look at sometimes.


    He loves me not. :(



    HE LOVES ME. :D



    Cheers to our friendship since I-don't-know-secondary-3-or-4 that had been strong and is morphing to sisterhood. Although I occasionally have the dying desire to want to scream, shout, slap, shake you hard, stomp my heel onto your foot, strangle, (many more sadistic thoughts, refer to SuperPoke! for examples), and kill you..



    .. you know it's because I care so much for you and that you're really important to me. :B


    We left for town when the sky starts darkening, and look!

    The Ferris wheel is on operation already.

    Riding on it will sure be a fantastic experience. :) But the thought of sharing the capsule with like what, 26 (or something like that) other strangers totally take the romance out of the whole thing.

    Not cool, dude. Not cool at all.




    Friday morning was spent rushing project deadlines and hurray! All projects submitted. I don't really give a damn if we did a good job.. I'm just oh so glad for everything to be over and done with. :)

    I'm still kinda sore that the semester has came to the end. The idea of waking up early and choosing my outfit of the day kinda thrills me. Of course, I get to see the schoolmates, which can be so significant now. In just the matter of a few weeks, I'll be in Year 3 - the final year in TP! Wahlao, damn fast can?

    Okay, never mind. I can't make time stop, so let's move on. YT, TIME TO STUDY STUDY STUDY.


    I caught Ah Long Pte Ltd with Stefanie and it's fking hilarious. HAHAHA. :D Catch it if you need a laugh.

    Stefanie, Huixian and I had dinner at Heeren's Sakae and we were at this huge table because I made a reservation for 5 earlier in the day. Opps.

    And we chillax-ed at Coffee Bean.

    Stefanie loves my cookies so much, she stole cookies from everyone else's boxes. HEEHEEHEE. Everyone loves Baker YT's cookies. :D :D :D The thrill of the compliments makes me wanna open a bakery and I'll bake until I die with my husband and my kids will inherit my famous shop.

    YOU CAN ORDER COOKIES FROM ME NOW. HAHAHA.





    And Zouk's Phuture with Amelia after that.


    Music was the same, like every other Friday. I'm beginning to get suspicious that Andrew Chow is just playing from the same old playlist all the time. Not that I'm complaining though.. Flava rocks! :B

    Yihui was at Zouk too and I. was. so. thrilled. to finally meet her, after 562971 months (although it's just for 5 minutes). Girl, I can't wait for March to arrive so we'll both have time to hang. :D And stop working so hard la.



    Today is Saturday and I was supposed to work at Raffles Town Club, but Mummy called to cancel work for me so that I can join them for dinner at 大伯母(Bernadette and Julian's mummy)'s place along with all that's mentioned above, Pearlyn and Jasmine. :D


    The food was great and cousin B, my parents and I left for K Box after dinner. :D My daddy is one horrible mic hogger. :\

    COUSIN B.




    AND I WANNA SLEEP KTHXBYE.

    Aucun commentaire: