Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    lundi, février 11, 2008

    make it come true

    I was out with Bernadette earlier and I was glued to the laptop the moment I reached home. And I was like, casually combing my hair with my fingers and then suddenly




    FUCKING HELL!

    I SWEPT A FUCKING BEETLE OFF MY HAIR AND TO MY LEGGINGS!!!


    I got so freaked out (beetles are moths' friends and they are all outta get me. I swear.), I shrieked for my mummy but she wouldn't come save me from the freaking beetle which got shoved to the floor from my jerk.

    So I calmed myself down, I tried to rationalize my thoughts and the fact that I'm so much bigger than that fucking beetle, it couldn't actually hurt me and it don't exactly look like a moth.. I went back to Friendstering and I covered the bloody insect with a piece of tissue.

    Then like, after a while..

    I somehow started playing with my hair again..

    and guess what?

    FUCKING HELL!

    THE FUCKING BEETLE FLEW OR CLIMBED OR TELEPORTED OR WHATEVER BACK TO MY HAIR AGAIN AND IT GOT SWEPT TO MY LEGGINGS AGAIN!!!!!!11


    WAHHHH!!!! I wanted to just die okay! And this time I BTH already so I screamed for the maid and she, my knight in shiny armor, walked in while still yakking on the phone, pinched the beetle with her bare fingers and threw it off the window.

    :S

    She is damn brave and she saved YT in distress, yet again!! ^^

    I got so traumatized, I immediately choing to wash my hair super hard and scrubbed St. Ives hard all over. Scrully the fucking beetle gave birth to alot of eggs in my hair then I GG.

    EVERYDAY GOT BEETLE ON MY HEAD.

    cry1 cry2 cry3 cry4 (this reminds me of Stefanie.. and I miss Stefanie!)


    Actually I have no idea why I am so inclined into sharing that beetle incident with you guys. But after I proofread. . . I think I very bimbotic leh. :\

    But, whatever. DIE, BEETLE, DIE!!!

    [EDIT] BEETLE BEETLE BEETLE NOT BETTLE!! [/EDIT]



    This morning (I went to bed at 7am and I woke up at 11am. I WANNA DIEEEEE.) I had this amazing dream.

    It was a really very very nice dream. *starts fantasizing*

    It is just like how I'd really wish for things to be like. And how things might never be. When I woke up, it still felt so real, I went to check my camera promptly.

    Like, -.- Imagine a drowsy YT with bloody poor eyesight feeling around the table for the camera, and squinting at the LCD screen hoping to see some photo, only to get disappoint and return back to the crib, hoping to replay the same dream.

    IF ONLY IT'S REAL. THEN SHOIK SHOIK ALL THE WAY.

    But HAHAHAHA. Who am I kidding?




    Actually I can't really remember what the dream is like, but I know who's in it and it's all that matters. :B :B :B

    Okay, I'm going to indulge into slumber and procrastinate blogging about the weekend. Wahaha!




    And uh!! I WANNA COMPLAIN.

    Valentine's day coming up and everyone's rushing for present ideas, but I ain't got anyone to shower with gifts or a date, for that matter. So I'm very upset. And because everyone's running out of present ideas, they come and seek YT for professional help and advice and it makes YT even more upset to be reminded that everyone's gonna be happy on V-day but her.

    Shout out to me if you're spending V-day alone too. :B MISERY SHALL UNIT! (Y)

    Aucun commentaire: