Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, février 12, 2008

    Last week of the term

    Saturday was spent at Amelia's, along with Huixian and the huge, happy and happening Sim family. We all had a scrumptious dinner prepared by my like, second father, Uncle Sim (HAHAHA), and blackjacked!


    And bloody hell, just like last year.. I didn't win any money back (HX like, also never win. And Amelia said her relatives labelled us as "her friends who lost a lot at banluck last year" or something along that line. Sadzxzxzz.). BOOOOOO. (To think about it, I gamble what, I lose what. WTF. So gonna swear off gambling la.)

    Huixian had to leave early to catch a movie but I stayed to chillax..

    And I swear I'm so gonna win back whatever I lost in these two years next year.. AND SO MUCH MORE.




    We got bored and we fled to Zouk, where I signed in to use the toilet and grabbed a sausage, AND we tried to walk to MOS. Haha!

    It's pretty obvious what was the keyword at the previous sentence, but well anyway..

    MOS, it has been soooooooooooooooo long!



    Cam-whored, cam-whored in the toilet. And I'm having sucha love-hate relationship with my camera. Love how slim it is, hate how old and ragged it it (yes, I know my bad). :( Anyhow, a new one is coming to rock my world. WAHAHA.



    IN YOUR FACE, BITCH. :D :D :D And my face is so fat, it's killing me. Boohoohoo.



    Yes, I know I got that stupid strand of hair in my face. And oh oh, do you realize bangs are gone with the wind? I finally decided to change my look a 'lil.. And I still can't decide on how I want my fringe to be like. :\




    And Amelia is sucha sister to me, it's really hard to stay pissed with her for more than an hour. :B Not that she's complaing and I'm not complaining.. much either. Wahaha! LOVE YOU MAYNEE MAYNEE.

    Maybe it's because it has been so long, the crowd has became very.. diversified. I can't think of any better words, but well yeah. And BOOOOOOO to that.



    Red like lobster! Red red red. And Amelia loves painting on the floors! :B Think like, abstract art. Wahaha.

    And Melvin is so cool, he shared his drinks with us. :D




    I spent the morning, bumming around outside with only like 4 hours of sleep, before I rushed out to 姑姑 (my dad's sister)'s place for CNY lunch on Sunday!

    And from there, my angbao loot started to look more humane and I shall stop complaining already, because for once.. I'm satisfied with what I have and is gonna get. :B (YT's growing up)


    Baby cousin Christabelle! :D

    And as you can see from my awkward position, I AM DAMN SCARED. I always feel like babies' necks are friggin' vulnerable and I so don't wanna break her neck man. It won't be a pretty picture.

    She is oh so adorable please. ❤❤❤


    After lunch, Bernadette and I went town to shop and I revealed all my favourite and (somewhat) secret shops to the darling cousin.


    And we shan't just meet up on important occasions alright?



    Class resumed on Monday and I woke up late for class. BAH. Still in holiday mood la.

    My group somewhat completed our Advanced Mobile Computing project and it is such a relief for it to be over and done with man. Can't be any happier, and oh, ASP.NET project is completed too. HURRAY! :D

    Just two more.. Just two more!!! And just to burst my bubble, exams will be around the corner too. :( And with that.. it means holidays!

    Holidays = no school

    ._.



    Okay, never mind that now. We shall just push that far far aside and stare at a delish photo of Yami Yogurt.





    For some reasons, I couldn't get the focus of the photo, so let's just heck it. YAMI YOGURT YAMI YOGURT. I LOVEEE.

    The classmates, Joann, Weiming and Xerxes, and I went town to look for presents for the love ones (in my case, it's myself. HAHAHA.) and they are all fussy wussy (fussy wussy likes shopping but hates to shop!) laaaa. I think we walk about town the entire day, also cannot find anything much to buy one. 8-)


    After that, I buzzed off to meet Stefanie the missed.


    Today I couldn't stop peeing. And because I still haven't recover entirely form the fucking Viral Flu (or something)...

    ... with every sneeze and every cough, it makes my bladder burst.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA. Amelia, I also know the song. :P



    That's Steffie with her PUSSY FLOWER (it has this pussy face that's very very slappable) and stupid Hello Kitty bag. WAHAHA.


    More photos to come in days!

    I've got ton of things to do - muumuuforyou's Collection 2 (coming up very SOON), reports, Valentine's gifts, register mails, watch movies (Ah Long Pte Ltd, P.S.: I love you (Joann, are you reading this?!?! :x), Jumper and something else I can't remember), find a Valentine Day date, bug Yihui to come back and play with me (and I hope you see this HINT HINT here. :x), and work work work!

    So now I'm gone.

    xoxo
    YT

    Aucun commentaire: