Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, février 28, 2008

    Guess who's back?

    Tags:
    weiming: 8-)
    amelia: slacker is like that one. hahaha.. bet wm's taking sub papers with us on 14 March. :B
    Joann: yes, can't wait! this time we shall dance together okay :D
    hihi: OH MAN. why didn't you return to the shop and let them remove it for you? ytd I dropped my virgin strand of fake hair. sadzxz. :(
    elv: yay i thought so too! HEHEH. 30strands was enough for your entire head? woah. each strand is like 5cm stick is it? :x but the cost really really hurts man.
    Atk: errrr.. whatever makes you think smoking can help you destress? If that's really the case, doncha think there won't be the need of psychologists? Just don't think so much la k. whatever's bothering you will be over soon.
    CheeChai: perhaps there's some resemblances somewhere. hohoho.
    Aik-Chun: i'm curious. is that like, your home number? lol.
    metalella: bro, i'll miss you! please do take care of yourself and come back in one piece. :D
    elv: lol. nice one. :B
    Atk: chill..


    And I finally went to fix up my router, so HURRAY! YT IS BACK ON THE INTERNET. :B Am pleasantly surprise with how people still come around the blog checking ever so often if I blogged. Heheheh.

    Will blog more about how I've been in a while. . .




    *

    Exams are finally over! And on Wednesday morning, we all bid goodbye to our temporary home at Changi Airport's Macdonald's and I went straight for the paper after mugging, and I almost died because I was so freaking jaded.

    Never mind that now.. because, let me repeat myself, EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!



    Dinner with Loraine and Edwin after I rested at (where else?) Cine Leisure's HK Cafe. Ha. Routine one leh, them..



    And then we choing-ed down to Zouk and despite reaching early (9.30pm??).. the queue was already very massive. It actually went past the valet parking, I think. Can't imagining queuing in it at all la. And the poor things who queued couldn't get into Phuture by 10pm already.

    So if you're going Phuture on Wednesdays, please remember not to go late. :D


    Amelia and Loraine, who is leaving for Melbourne this Friday. Oh man. I'll miss you, girl. Can't wait for you to be back again! (:

    HA I SO FAT.


    Yao Wei and Wen Jie, who's like, Loraine and Edwin's ex-classmate.

    Jimmy and Wen Jie (and Loraine!) who were nice enough to not throw the drunk YT at one side. Hohoho. They are models wor. Mai siao siao.



    He who somewhat see me through my clubbing days. Haha.



    And I finally had a proper sleep at home today, which made the Mummy happy because I hadn't been home or sleeping at the right times for the past week. :B



    I always say that I never get what I want and I've gotta yet another example to prove it so. I know what's mine will eventually just be mine, and no matter wtf (double-you tee eff) I do, if it can't work out.. Well, it prolly never will.

    And now I just needa get over everything..




    .. which is gonna take quite a while, I reckon.

    Aucun commentaire: