Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, février 09, 2008

    Mahjong!


    HELLO PEOPLE AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! (:




    I think I look kinda horrid in the above photo, but I just wanna show you my Chinese New Year clothes, which I took out every other morning (before CNY, that is) to admire and only to put back into the closet miserably because they are reserved for CNY.

    BOOOOO..

    But now I can wear whatever that is inside. WAHAHA.



    Before I start backtracking to those really old old old photos.. I'll just describe my CNY first. :D

    The eve of CNY was spent at home, just the four of us (including the maid!) and the dinner ended so early, I got so bored.

    Thankfully, Clinton was short of one leg to a Mahjong game, so I promptly walked over to his place for Mahjong with he-who-was-in-funny-PJs-because-it's-CNY, Ian and Matthew! Lost money, made new friends and refreshed my memory about NORTH SOUTH EAST WEST. Nice.

    And because the grandfather just passed away recently, we couldn't do visiting , so I was stuck at home until Julian, the cousin, asked me over for yet another Mahjong game, with him, Marcus and Weihao or something like that (sorry I forgot).

    Lost more money and made more new friends. Super sweet.

    Oh, I forgot to mention that I only collected 2 angbaos so far and it's like $8 inside each and I am fucking sad. I lost more than $16 on mahjong lor. Then still got cabfares, dinners and all right. Wahlao. AND THEN MY NEW YEAR CLOTHES LEH?!! Cannot reimburse at all. Super sad seriously. YT needs to do some visiting, INVITE ME TO YOUR PLACE.


    And because we had time, we went town to Tampines, hoping to catch a movie and we ended up at Julian's place hoping for angbaos for supper and for visiting Bernadette in bed! Ha.

    And then I took a cab (which is omgwtf super expensive with the bloody surcharges) down to Plaza Singapura to catch Kongfu Dunk with Tom, Chengyong, Desmond, Beng something and Garie.

    Xiao Lan is very handsome!!! OMGWTF can die.

    And oh, the movie is super ridiculous, but you get my approval to catch it because you'll get to watch Xiao Lan the yandao kia slamdunk. Trust me, will melt until you die. (Y)

    Because the movie ended so late, I slept at like, 6am and because my phone died alot earlier, I diverted all calls to Tom so in the end, no one could contact me and I only woke up at like, 11.30 pm today (which is Friday). Wahaha. I is the best!!!

    And more losing of money tomorrow. Yay!


    Oh oh PEEKTURES!

    An irritating kid of my fostered brother who went to illegally switch off my laptop after invading my space for some stupid pinball game.


    AND THIS ONE IS PRECIOUS.

    He's so cute! OMGWTF die again. He kept doing that fold-arms-and-wiggle-eyebrows action that is so to die for. Like, cunning, tiko, ]] and ^^^ (think MSN). I wanted to video him, but I forgot. Hahaha.




    And some old random photos..


    Work (Tuborg) at Dbl O with Angel was the best. It was some CNY event thing..


    And it was Phutureeeee with Amelia on I forgot when. It's so funny to have the crowded divided into Phuture and Zouk la. And it makes Phuture latecomers very sad.



    And guess who we bumped into!


    Ex-manjusrians will know why it's such a shocker AND perhaps you can't tell, but that's the smoking room for you.


    Stefanie and I went for manicures one fine day and because I couldn't get enough sleep, I was cranky and the sweet girl was very nice. :B What will I do without you, Stefanie?!! Loves many many.



    My prettily manicured hands which got damaged like, half an hour after we left the shop, which we went back to savage the finger, and which got damaged again like, 1 hour later and another hour later again.

    I is never gonna do french manicure again. I is too violent. :(

    Stefanie's looks like strawberry chocolates and mine looks like it came off a shelf at Juicy Couture. Wahaha.




    AND THIS IS MY DADDY.


    MY OMGWTF CAN DIE HANDSOME DADDY. ^^

    Aucun commentaire: