Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mai 29, 2008

    when the sun stops shining just on you.

    I hadn't been uploading photos because I thought that'd stray me away from blogging..






    But I is seriously too bored la, cb.


    KX is sick.. very sick. T__T And I cannot go find him 'cause I'm stuck in this stinky school. So sad. I wanna run away from school now la.





    *a few moments later*

    Joann and Wenjing couldn't stop laughing at my eyebrows.. and I is so fucking determined to get them trimmed today. Gonna die also must trim swee swee then can die. Cannot take the taunts anymore already. YOU GIRLS WATCH OUT.


    Sigh. Digressing, Joann and I went Foo House for dinner on Tuesday (yay! finally) and I is one satisfied girl.. with the delicious tenderloin steak and stupid cheesecake (and the stupid lame joke I made outta the cheesecake that left Joann in stitches until now. -.-). SIGH SO HEAVENLY. I want steak again! I want steak EVERYDAY! Ooooh, Botak Jones' steak is very nice too. Ahhhh... I want steak steak steak..

    So well.. I finally hung out with KX yesterday after 2 horrible days of absence (haha I is becoming a psycho-bitch clinging onto him :x). Heh. And I was supposed to play nurse to the sick boyfriend and cook congee (instant one. HAHA but it's very nice one ok!) for him.. but we ended up at some coffee shop along with Billy, Lester, Melissa, Ah Bui and Shihui for dinner instead.

    Boohoohoo. So much for trying to show off my domestic side (not that there's any though). :[

    After dinner, we were chillax-ing.. and I noticed my bag was smelling a lil' too nice.. turns out that my Burberry Brit Sheer miniature perfume leaked. NABEI. Waste my money, then now everything in the bag reeks of it. Not that I'm complaining because I really like the fragrance a lot.. but it's a lil' too strong ar. :S Everyone couldn't stop grumbling about it polluting the air. Hahaha. Opps.


    My life is so mundane hor? :\ Sorry to bore you.. but there ain't anything more interesting to share. Unless you're interested in hearing everything about KX KX KX, but then again.. You wanna know so much about him for what? Bah.

    Hmmm it still amazes me to receive messages (Zouk?) on Wednesday nights to club. Sigh. Yours truly got school every weekday, dude. :[


    Oh oh. I is wearing KX's shirt today. xD Later must take photo after I trim my bloody eyebrows. Whee!

    Okay. OUT for lunch break!

    Aucun commentaire: