Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 14, 2007

    Adventurous day

    Today I worked at Amara's banquet at 7am in the morning. O.O

    It was rather boring so we entertained ourselves with the food tags.

    Eh. I'm Fish Ngo Hiang and Amelia's Hong Kong Noodles! Yum. Thinking of the food makes me hungry. Hahaha.

    FEED US.

    We changed into this ridiculous shirts for this poolside event and I can't stop laughing at how ugly Amelia looked like.

    Thank God that I cannot see how bad I look like most of time in that stupid batik shirt.

    Hahahaha. This photo is bringing tears to my eyes from crying man.

    My left arm looks so dislocated! Hahaha!


    It got really boring at times.. And Daniel (I dunno which surname), Amelia and I were always slacking around looking good. :D




    I can use the serving gear! :D

    Please ignore the fact that my fingers looked like they're on the verge of breaking because the serving gear very difficult to use one okay okay.


    I'm reserved.


    It really got boring.

    Nothing to do...

    Yawns.


    Daniel got sadistic and poured candle wax on Amelia's palm, much to her delight actually.


    Amelia and I went K-box after work because we I wanted to collect our pay, so yeah.. We wasted quite a bit of money on wasting time..

    Nevertheless, I had fun :D

    My stupid friend playing with my bangles.

    Yawn. Really longgg day today, though I must say it was great. :D I need sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Aucun commentaire: