Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    vendredi, mars 23, 2007

    TGIF

    It's FRIDAY once again!

    This is totally random but this was what that happened the same Friday last year (FYI: 24 March 2006).

    Check it out..





    Hahaha.

    And this is a video we made which will once again, make you wanna laugh out loud. And anyway, our hits are doing pretty well....

    It rained when I was on my way out and I fell down the stairs of my block. *&^#!%!


    :( So pain okay! My butt was wet, rain got into my pumps and there's this Malay uncle advising me to slow down and laughing at me.

    Now my calves are growing blue-blacks. Just wonderful.

    I went town to meet the girls and I am pretty happy to say that I've spent nothing except for food.

    Am I getting better at not spending money or what. :D


    We chilled at Coffee Bean again.


    Brian and his friends popped by for a while and that guy got me rather uncomfortable for staring at us talk. Hahaha.





    Yep. That's pretty sum up today.

    Why is my blog so dead. :( I know I have quite a number of readers (please do not put my blog stats next to Xiaxue's), STOP BEING A SILENT READER.

    Aucun commentaire: