Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mercredi, mars 21, 2007

    Huixian's 18th birthday celebration @ Jumbo

    MONDAY aka HUIXIAN'S BIRTHDAY

    It was Monday and I bounced off to TP in the noon with Stefanie and Joyce in hope for Joyce's appeal into IFC.

    Apparently, according to the snotty receptionist of TP's One Stop Service Center, TP is full to the max and they can't be accepting 20 or more pointers like Joyce. She even said very ridiculously that even if someone withdrew from IFC, they will give that place to the next person who scored the best, and the maximum that person will score is 18 (in other words, the worst is 18 points). She even claimed that IFC will only be accepting people with points between 14-18.

    It made me want to laugh out loud and curse in her face!!

    PLEASE. In the first place, if anyone can score as good as 14, WILL THAT STUPID PERSON BE APPEALING AND BEGGING FOR A PLACE IN INFOCOMM?? He would've settled in some prominent Business, Applied Science, Design cources or Aerospace already lah! It just don't make sense and it made her sound so stupid.

    I'm sticking out my very delicious seaweed tongue at that receptionist.

    Never mind that, but I'm so depressed that this means that Joyce won't be getting into TP already.. Sigh. All my dreams and hopes of having all six of us in TP and having breaks together had just vanished.

    *sulks at one corner* NONETHELESS! I do hope that Joyce has made up her mind between Shatec (Spell?) and RP! :)






    We photowhored abit and we went town to shop! (Everyone says "YAY!")

    Forever 21's fitting room, while waiting for that slow Joyce. By the way, my dress is not short, I'm tall!! :D (FYI, I have a pair of shorts under the dress..)

    We went to meet the BIRTHDAY GIRL and Amelia at Kallang, whereas Lecia was at ECP waiting for us (Oppps! Sorry about that, babe).

    "Let's squeezie for a Kodak moment!"

    Anyway, we dinner-ed at Jumbo Seafood Resturant at Singapore Indoor Stadium!

    Amelia and Huixian photowhored and refused to take photo of the other 3 of us..

    ... It seems that only Joyce is always ready for a photo. Haha!


    We started taking alot of photos ("alot" is an understatement here) while waiting for Lecia's arrival..

    We had peanut too!




    Joyce, Stefanie and I continued to wait while the BIRTHDAY GIRL and Amelia went to fetch Lecia.






    I remembered that after the food was served, I realised that my spoon had my foundation on, which was from this shot. Haha.

    You know what, I am super multitasking here. I am blogging, in the midst of clipping, flipping and buffing my fingernails, and I am MSN-ing and I am having a sing-along session of Lily Allen's Littlest Things.


    Actually the photos are here for the girls to save into their computers because I'm too lazy to send all of them, so yeah. You're not obliged to view every single one of them.. But I don't blame you for looking and looking at them, time and again because we look so good. *winks*

    The girls came back without Lecia, 'cause the girl was in need of some personal time..

    FOOD (food colors my life like MONEY) CAME!

    The food was really yummy and I forgot to take photos because I guess I was hungry!

    I missed my Daddy so much while cracking up the crabs 'cause it's his job.

    It was so scary cracking up the crabs and everyone was so terrified of getting hit by some parts of the crab or to kena stains.

    Amelia cracked and/or ate alot of crabs!

    She kept denying that those were her crabs and that it was what she peeled for the other girls. o.O

    Haha.

    And.. How can a group photo be forgotten?? :)

    Take satu!

    Take dua!!

    Joyce then revealed to Huixian her presents from the gang with this really stupid anthem.

    THE CARD (made by Joyce)! :)

    Do notice how engrossed she is in the card..

    And the ESPRIT WATCH, which we got wrongly. =\ But STILL, it is a very gorgeous watch! (She's doing a Tag Heuer-like advertisment.)

    And lastly THE THONGS. Wahaha. :D

    The bill came and it gave us the shock of our lives.

    MORAL OF THE STORY: DO NOT go to a seafood resturant if the group's not going dutch.

    NOTE TO SELF: Treat the girlies to a vegetarian feast on my birthday.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY DEAREST SWEETEST PRETTIEST HUIXIAN! Next time all the alcohol, 4D, toto, movie tickets and comdom purchases will have to tolong you already!


    More group photos...

    I can still remember that this photo was shot by this really cute guy, whose girlfriend wasn't impressive at all. Wasted man!

    I think I'd be lame and tell you that I'm the one missing from the photo!

    And now Amelia's gone!

    Joyce's missing now!

    PAPERS LOVEEE. <3

    And how can we EVER forget to take photo in the toilet??

    HIP HIP HURRAY!

    Huixian had another birthday celebraion with Sweeyim and Kaiwen and the rest of us went to Geylang for DURIANS.

    We stupid girls were looking for premium durian and we ended up spending a bomb for a normal looking and tasting durian.

    NOTE TO SELF AND THE PAPERS: We do not know what is good and bad durians so just buy the cheapest.


    Amelia and I had an ice-cream treat after that and we hung around the new estate opposite Eunos MRT station.

    They have really cute fitness machines.

    To exercise your upper limbs.

    And to exercise your lower limbs (not advisable to be sucking an ice-cream stick like me).




    Flash hurts the eyes. :(



    *

    I worked today and Lecia's at DAISO. It's really amazing to see a good twenty people working at DAISO.. Hahaha.

    Phew. This post took me two hours. :S My back is aching so badly now....

    Aucun commentaire: