Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mars 03, 2007

    I'm just 2 months from 18

    Today, my colleague wanted to get cigarettes and she asked me to run the errand for her.

    I was staring at her when she "OH YA HOR! YOU STILL UNDERAGE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! CANNOT EVEN BUY TOTO!"

    &&#!#$^&*(^%$#@ Just two more months alright!!! Two more months and I'm going to throw my IC at the 7-11 aunty to let me buy, erm.. Marlboro!!! HMPH!

    *

    I just realised that quite a number of MJR juniors are in/applying for m)phosis. Zzz.. But whatever, anyway.

    Today is visit-YT-at-work day! :D

    Anyway, I'm a happy girl today because there's this promotion booth in Carrefour that gives out FREE Oreo wafer sticks!!! MY LOVE. I pretended to be interested and took two sticks. MUAHAHAHA.

    EH. Do you people have any m)phosis things to buy? LMK kay. Got discount discount. *wriggles my eyebrows* I want to cultivate more good karma, so I'll organise a "spree". Hahaha.

    Okay. I'm beat. Bye.

    Aucun commentaire: