Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    jeudi, mars 08, 2007

    Random Thoughts #14

    I was stuck at this very blank Blogger page for the longest time because I don't have any idea what to blog about and also maybe because I got too busy with MSN.

    *

    I wonder if I am really a very unapproachable person? I know I may appear a little stuck-up to some of you, but people who hangs out with me can say that I'm nothing of that sort right? *cross my fingers and hope that everyone will say yes*

    I won't bite if you talk to me nicely about any problem, as long as that shit really concerns you.. I swear. :)

    So let's grab a cuppa, sit down and talk nicely about stuff. We are all almost at the golden legal age; don't resort to lame, childish, stupid, comical actions that make you crumble into shameless nothingness.

    Heed my advice and I assure you that I am skilled at being hypocritical towards these situations. ;)

    *

    I very emo now lah. I was at my Friendster profile listening to my emo song and Stefanie told me that she applied for SIM and her education there is more or less settled..

    :(

    WAHKAO. I want to cry le lah!

    Finally thought that the 6 of us will be in the same school again, and now... :(

    Noelle, you must promise that we will NOT be distanced because of this and Friday is still ON everyday, till we die! :)

    *

    Sad thoughts aside, I went out with Lecia and Joyce today to walk around after they went to appeal for Joyce's coming to Info-comm (WOOHOO!) and I pampered myself with a F21 shirt and a pair of m)phosis look-alike shoes. :D (Wooo.. Sucha long sentence!)

    So much for the saving plan. Zzz..

    Anyway, I fell in love with this summer dress from F21 lah. :( I know I shouldn't be spending so much, but it's really really really really really really soooooooo cute. :( I'll give away anything (in the closet) to get that dress!!! :( :( :(

    Haiya.

    *

    I am soooo deprived from the theaters. Can someone, anyone*, please ask me out for movie dates?? My last movie to date was The Epic Movie. :(

    *anyone doesn't really applies to everyone, I am obliged to reject anyone. :D


    *

    Anyway, I was supposed to work today right, but my manager ditched me because some new girl from the neighboring country is coming to work. CB, come and snatch my rice bowl.. I am very, very, very, unpleased. >=(

    Haiya, can someone please introduce me jobs?? I'm okay with miniskirts and standing for long hours.....



    I've got so much gum with me now that I can't stop chewing them and I'm starting to get sick and nauseous and my stomach's complaining.


    I am so bored now, I think I'll just finish all my gums and go to sleep. :( I am sucha stale person. I need a hunk to brighten up my life. Where are you??

    Aucun commentaire: