Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi, mars 17, 2007

    Photos

    Friday

    Heehee. So cute.

    Stefanie and I went to meet Amelia and Christine who lied to us that they've been sitting at NYDC doing nothing for the past two hours, but to drink iced water.

    I believed, okay. :(


    Ahaha! No Christine.

    I forgot what happened but Christine couldn't stop laughing when Stefanie produced some kind of noise. Hahaha.

    And, yeah. :)

    It's hard to satisfy the girls, so yeah.. We got another passerby to help us take photo again..


    We sent Christine off and the rest of us went to walk around while waiting for Huixian!


    Photo-whoring is SO FUN. I can't digress further.

    I was sooo bored yesterday that I went to play with Photoshop.









    We <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer;" src="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi5eCflrzniq6yzExkx1owLrHHka4UNWiNt_aWm5wtKdpoDuvSL8JOcxWR2k8GWEFuDSZzihnut0oLOmY1wm8x21Wh9HzMrxF2m4F_nZrG5cP5W1lhghlpE6UNYKdmv1Yuo8B4QXg/s320/friday+%2836%29.JPG" alt="" id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5042933158797946898" border="0">
    While queuing to pay in Topshop..

    I lost my mail. :(

    Damn.. The postboxes around Orchard are so cuteeeee!! If only every postboxes are like this man.


    After shopping, we went to drinky drinky at Coffee bean.


    I love chilling out with the girls! <3>Today

    I went out with Koonann today!

    (I'm sorry but my photography skills deproved.)

    New york new york!

    We went to shop around and that stupid boy lost our movie tickets and we ended up purchasing tickets twice.

    Haha. Anyway, we caught Storm the yard which isn't too bad a show, but Step up still wins hands down.

    There's so many frickin' ningas in the show that I can hardly tell who is who. This also brings about a decrease of yandaos, if you get what I mean..

    Koonann showed some YT love by taking many artistic sides of me. Hahaha!


    Okay, I'm so tired I'm going to die. Good night! Sorry for not having much captions, dig the photos!!

    Aucun commentaire: