Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    dimanche, mars 25, 2007

    Woohoo

    I would've blogged about the Phamton of the Opera musical (it's really worth the ticket money, so yeah.. if there's still shows open, GO WATCH.) [Hint hint: I kinda want the Phamton mask to wear on my birthday :( ] but I'm kinda lazy to upload the photos and stuff, so I shall blog more when I return from *drum rolls* the PAPERS' CHALET!

    Be prepared for losta photos because we vainpots had all whined that camwhoring without makeup is unthinkable, so we are making up for CHALET. Hahaha! Whatcha think about that? ;)

    P.S.: BTW, I've just joined WLNY, so go add me there or something. :D

    I just had a sad case of diarrhea and now I feel like dying. :( I should start packing my bags already. WHEE..

    Aucun commentaire: