Because I tweet more often than I blog.

    follow me on Twitter

    mardi, mars 06, 2007

    YAWN!

    I went to KBox with Amelia on Friday!


    Amelia then insisted on going to East Coast Park with me to romantic. Hahaha.

    Heaven decided to cancel the plan and make it rain while we're stuck in 7-11.

    I cam-whored while Amelia chatted happily on the phone, ignoring me.

    See what I mean?

    If she's not talking on the phone, she's willing it to ring.. while ignore me.

    Hahaha.
    The rain was so huge and it got us stuck at McDonald's staring at how the flood came in, how the heroic McDonald's crew came to open the man-hole to "collect" the flood, but to no avail, and how the flood just got away after a while.

    It was driving us insane lah.



    I look so retarded! Haha.

    And then we went to visit Kitmin who is working at Crocs and look at Amelia:

    Hahahaha.

    Then, we visited Koonann and accompanied him through dinner..



    Amelia went for free dinner at Amara after walking around and I went to meet Lecia in city!

    My cute t-shirt tunic :D

    We had that dumplings dessert at dunno-what resturant in Marina.


    Yums!
    That kuku keep trying to steal my dumplings lo!

    My very own reservation bag, because I got nagged at for piggy-backing at my other colleagues' bags. HAHA.

    I went on a roadtrip to Malaysia with my Dad today! It was soooo tiring and the retail therapy sucks, so I bought back gum and more gums! :D

    WOOHOO!

    Aucun commentaire: